Ignis Gravitas Use Policies
Your privacy is very important to Ignis Gravitas Inc. That is why, we designed our data policy to help you understand how you can use e-VOLITION to share information with other people, and how we collect and use your content and information. In this sense, we recommend that you read our Policy of use and that you use it to be able to make decisions based on a well-founded criterion.
Share content and information
From the moment you log in, you are the owner of all the content and information that you publish in e-VOLITION, in the same way in the following points it is clarified in the best way the management of contents within our community.
1. In the case of content protected by intellectual property rights, such as photos and videos, the content of your startup is protected under the e-VOLITION platform community, so it is clear that all the content you post related to your startup is your property and for this you are free to publish it totally or partially.
2. In the same way, you grant us the sublicense of administration of your data, for your protection in the event that your information is deleted in an involuntary or accidental manner and also to reference the use of our platform.
3. When you delete your content, it is deleted in a similar way to when you leave a backup available in another folder inside your PC. However, you understand that it is possible that the deleted content remains in backup copies for a substantial period of time, only as an internal backup within e-VOLITION, which means that it will not be published.
Information about payments and transactions
1) If you use our Services to make purchases or financial transactions (for example, when you come to an agreement with other startups, make a purchase of product / service from the organization or make a donation), we collect all kinds of information about that operation.
2) The information collected by Ignis Gravitas Inc, in e-VOLITION, includes your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and additional information about the card, as well as other information about the account and about authentication, as well as information billing, sending and contact, being these collected by our bridge of payments.
3) On the other hand, the reception data of the destination account are also recorded in order to safeguard all the elements related to the entities involved in an exchange and / or financial operation activity.
Intelligence in the use of data
1) At Ignis Gravitas Inc, we not only look after the protection of our clients and users, but we also focus on providing a more intelligent use of e-VOLITION, which is why we use your navigation data within the platform to recommend you the best suggestions regarding the use of these tools.
2) The use of this type of data also helps us to provide routes and shortcuts and also to provide you with a personalized transit route in e-VOLITION, and also to connect with startups and roles related to your interests within the community.
3) That is why, based on the aforementioned, we perform the measurement of different elements that can detect your behavior and your transit within e-VOLITION in order to make sure that you can get the most out of our tools.
4) The management of this data is not intrusive, nor is it aimed at making unauthorized commercial use, since it seeks as a goal to achieve a better user experience within e-VOLITION and its tools.
Security and protection elements
1) With the information we have available, we can verify accounts and activities, as well as provide a framework of security and protection inside and outside our Services as well as our transaction operations; for example, investigating suspicious activities or infractions of our conditions or policies, as well as any activity unrelated to e-VOLITION.
2) Additionally in e-VOLITION We strive to protect your account. For this, we resort to teams of engineers, automatic systems and state-of-the-art technology, such as encryption and scalable computing. In the same way, we provide easy-to-use security tools that add an extra level of protection to your account. From the different layers and sub-layers of restriction that are contemplated in it.
3) Additionally, the security policy in e-VOLITION promoted laterally by our development policies, so it is clear that, when establishing an update, our customers and users will be notified, and a reasonable time will also be considered for their implementation.
In cases of legal arbitration and / or requirement of authorities
1) We can access your information, keep it and share it in response based on a legal requirement (such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we believe in good faith that the law or a public entity requires it. This may include response to legal requirements from jurisdictions outside the United States and also within American law.
2) The information is shared believing in the good faith that the legislation of that jurisdiction demands in response, since it affects users in said legal framework and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
3) We may also preserve and share all types of information or also decide to access it when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to detect, prevent and combat fraud; to protect you, other people and e-VOLITION, also as part of investigations, as well as to prevent the promotion of illegal activities capable of causing irreparable losses in the commercial, personal and financial aspects.
Of the contact ways
1) You can contact the Ignis Gravitas Inc team, under the support sections and our official channels on social networks.
2) A communication from our platform or social networks is considered official, in this sense, any response by any means not stipulated in our media and landing page, is not considered as such, so these elements should be taken into account. account for support eventualities.