Ignis Gravitas Terms and Conditions
The term "platform" refers to the creation e-VOLITION of Ignis Gravitas, Inc that allows Startups to develop under a proven and certified process.
The term "process" refers to a set of theoretical and conceptual elements to which Ignis Gravitas, Inc has placed special interest for its positive results to the entrepreneurial process.
The term "information" refers to the facts and other information about you, including the actions performed by the users and their Startups that interact within the e-VOLITON community.
The term "content" refers to any element that your personal profile, and your startups publish, provide or share through those of the e-VOLITION platform of Ignis Gravitas, Inc.
The term "publish" means to publish in e-VOLITION or to provide content in another way by using the brand of Ignis Gravitas, Inc.
Information management and property rights.
1) Ignis Gravitas, reserves the right of ownership of all the tools created under its own execution process, likewise, it is appropriate to emphasize that the tools that are part of its intellectual process, are related to the development of conceptual, visual phases and instrumentals of their creative process.
2) As well as in the tools, protection mechanisms are also established for all the procedures and conceptualizations that are here conceived in the management and use linked to the platform. With this, it is clear that not only is a process of protection established for the promotion of its applications, but also all the ideas and procedures established within it.
3) In this sense, the unauthorized dissemination of our tools is forbidden, as well as any visualization of our platform that is not accompanied by our copyright or that does not come from our publication work in social networks.
4) Each CEO may request the platform to retrieve the information of their startup being the same effective, in the course of the following 5 days upon request.
5) Ignis Gravitas, Inc. You can take any legal action against third parties in case of checking the total or partial dissemination of its process aimed at the development of startups, being the same adjustable to its applicable legislation. (detailed in number 27).
6) At the moment of registering in e-VOLITION, the user agrees to share with the platform the personal data related to the loading of the personal profile within the community of Ignis Gravitas Inc., these being established as the supply of information necessary to provide a sense of use and personalization of your session.
7) Once the collection process is applied, it will be necessary to emphasize that it will take place the first 5 days of each month, being its application at the beginning of each month.
8) If once the collection period expires, it will be verified that the user has not made such payment, establishing a blockade of the startup within the platform. In this blocking process, Ignis Gravitas, Inc guarantees the safekeeping of all the information previously worked on that account.
9) The collection plans of the platform, are about the structuring of three modalities which are:
a) One-time payment of $ 10 per member of the Startup
Note: A 30 day freemium process will be established with all the functionalities free of charge to be able to promote in a concrete way the process of advantages that Ignis Gravitas, Inc and its e-VOLITION platform provides to the entrepreneurial process.
10) Ignis Gravitas, guarantees the protection of information from the startups that make life on the platform, with the aim of establishing levels of security and transparency within our community, making it clear that neither we, nor any other startup have access to information captured by each user in their accounts.
11) The use of an offensive message within the platform is not allowed under any reason or circumstance. This with the aim of promoting an environment of healthy coexistence between each of the parties and roles that make life within our ecosystem.
12) An account that does not log in for more than 15 days, will be blocked under inactivity status.
13) The request for reactivation of this account will be made under a statement of reasons no greater than 500 characters and the payment of a penalty fee being the same of $ 0.50.
Technical support policies.
14) Communications to the Ignis Gravitas, Inc, team will be through the technical support section and additionally through the electronic mail account Info@ignisgravitas.com
15) Our social networks serve as an alternative support channel, in this case our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter profiles play a highly complementary role with the previously described. However, this channel should be used once a technical complication is demonstrated by the two previously mentioned routes.
16) The answers to incidents and management of technical support aspects will take place within 72 hours after the elevation of said report.
Of the Organizations and their events.
17) The events proposed by the organizations must be related to their service area or issues related to startup entrepreneurship.
18) Any subject outside these conditions will be eliminated by the Ignis Gravitas, Inc platform during the first 72 hours after its publication.
19) The elimination of an event posted by an organization will be notified to the members of the same one day before its execution, having a period of 24 hours to argue by means of a statement of reasons the reason why said event has a relationship with the platform, its service area and entrepreneurial activity.
Agreements and transactions between third parties.
20) Ignis Gravitas, Inc. may make agreements with third parties within the platform, in case they are necessary.
21) The action contained in number 20, will only be informative in order that third parties and authorities can inquire about a contractual relationship or an investment agreement that has place between one or more parties acting under certain roles , inside the platform.
22) In the case of a transaction within the platform, Ignis Gravitas, Inc considers in the long term the appearance of future transactions between some roles, this is how the possible transactions are defined in the following table:
23) Table of possible monetizable transactions, between the roles that make life within the platform.
a) Search Investors.
b) Hire Freelancers.
c) They hire Advisors.
d) They hire Mentors.
e) Contract Organizations.
a) Finance Startups
b) Contract Advisors.
c) Freelancers are hired.
d) Hire Mentors
e) Finance Organizations
Advisors, Freelancers and Mentors
a) Be hired by startups
b) Be hired by organizations.
c) Create organizations together.
d) Be hired by an investor.
Note: For these cases, Ignis Gravitas, Inc will establish an intermediation rate between these services and its implementation will be progressive.
24) In the event of any failed negotiation, Ignis Gravitas, Inc is not responsible for the theft and / or fraud that may be derived from the fact that any of the parties involved in this type of agreement notified it.
25) For these cases, the ideal procedure would be executed through the initial application of numerals 20 and 21, as well as the subsequent elimination of a Startup or a role account if it were found, that the same incurred in some lack of this type.
26) These actions will be notified, through a report through the established channels to the contact services with Ignis Gravitas, Inc previously established.
27) Members that are part of the ecosystem of e-VOLITION by means of the subscription of this agreement commit themselves to comply with all aspects related to Delaware legislation in the United States, this being the legal framework to which the organization is subject Ignis Gravitas, Inc.